Reproductive Ultrasound for Dairy Cattle
ReproScan ultrasound equipment provides solutions for all the challenges of dairy cattle reproductive ultrasound. When selecting ultrasound equipment for dairy cattle reproductive examinations, one needs to consider many factors:
- Traditional reproductive examinations of dairy cattle involves early pregnancy checks and careful examination of the uterus and ovaries
- ReproScan XTL with 6.5 MHz linear rectal probe provides excellent resolution for these "arm-in cow" examinations
- Pregnancy examinations from day 27 and up with 6.5 MHz linear rectal probe
- Clearer image for ovarian studies and fetal sexing with 6.5 MHz linear rectal probe
- ReproScan XTC with 4.0 MHz convex rectal probe makes pregnancy testing from day 30 and up easier and faster due to a larger scan area.
- ReproScan XTC or other ReproScan equipment with the 4.0 MHz probe can be used for examinations with the ReproArm.
- ReproArm extension arm examinations can save your arm, speed up pregnancy and open (empty) diagnosis and preform accurate fetal aging.
- Veterinarians can chose 6.5 MHz probe for "arm-in cow" for a precision image or 4.0 MHz "arm-in cow" for rapid pregnancy
- Or veterinarians can consider 4.0 MHz probe in ReproArm to save their arm or for speed